2019 Historic Preservation Awards – Rescheduled
RESCHEDULED: HISTORIC PRESERVATION AWARDS VIRTUAL LIVE EVENT
HKC hopes that you are safe and well during this unprecedented time.
While we had hoped conditions would improve, we thought it prudent to reschedule the HKC Preservation Awards, originally scheduled last March.
We had so wished we could have gathered together to celebrate our winner’s accomplishments, but to protect the health of our community we will be sharing the big news Live via ZOOM!
SAVE THE DATE: Join us at 6:00 PM on Thursday, September 24th
The Live ZOOM event will include a presentation about each award winner including illustrations of each award recipient’s work.
How To Attend The Live Event:
- HKC Members may attend FREE – No registration required. Details will be provided to you prior to the event.
- NON – HKC Members are $20 per person [click tickets below]
- Not A Member? Join Today! See “Membership” at the bottom of this page.
Preservation Awards To Be Presented:
- Best Adaptive Re-Use
- Best Preservation Practices
- Contemporary Design in a Historic Context
- Neighborhood Stabilization Award
- Richard Nadeau Award for Organizational Achievement
- Jane Flynn LEADERSHIP Award
- Outstanding Work by a Craftsperson
- George Ehrlich Award